DevReach is dedicated to providing an inclusive harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion or lack thereof. We do not tolerate harassment of conference attendees, speakers, sponsors and any others involved in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate anywhere at DevReach. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the DevReach organizers.
Keeping it Respectful
To maintain a conference atmosphere where everyone feels welcome, DevReach condemns the following (but not limited to) inappropriate and unacceptable:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age & religion.
- Sexual references/imagery in public spaces.
- Sexism through gendered pronouns.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Invasion of personal space.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
If you see a Code of Conduct violation, please follow these steps:
- Let the person know that what they did is not appropriate and ask them to stop.
- That person should immediately stop the behavior and correct the issue.
- If this does not happen or if you are uncomfortable speaking up, please contact conference staff as soon as possible.
- DevReach conference staff will ensure your safety and maintain desired privacy.
- DevReach conference staff members will take immediately corrective actions against Code of Conduct violators.
- DevReach conference organizers/volunteers can be identified through branded staff shirts/badges.
- Email: DevReach@progress.com